About Ghatail Golf Club
Ghatail Golf Course (GGC) is spreader over an area of almost 30 acres of land covering a turn round distance of 3000 meters-minimum prerequisite for a Standard 9 Hole Golf Course. The layout of the course is very challenging coupled with magnificent scenic beauty and exceptional panoramic view of the club house complex. The course is a mixture of plains and hillocks with numerous natural folds, turns and bends including water bodies and plantation.
Ghatail Golf Course is designed with 9 holes (2.7 km) and the total length is 3.2 km, the total member strength of the club is 85 and the present active member strength of he club is 50. Number of tournaments is organized by the club regularly to attract the refreshing golf lovers.
|3RD LABIB PRESIDENT CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT-2014||04 April 2014||05 April 2014|
|2ND MONDOL CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT-2014||14 March 2014||15 March 2014|
|TECHNO CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT-2014||07 March 2014||08 March 2014|
|R & R CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT||28 February 2014||01 March 2014|
|2ND HABHIT CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT-2013||31 January 2014||01 Febryary 2014|
|KSRM CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT-2014||17 January 2014||18 January 2014|
Photo Galleryview all
R & R GOLF CUP TOURNAMENT
1st March 2014Read more...
TECHNO CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT
7th & 8th March 2014Read more...
There will be following classes of club members:
- Founder or Life Members.
- Serving Service Officer Members.
- Retired Service Officer Members.
- National (Civilian) Members.
- Expatriate (Non-national) Members including Diplomats.
- Lady Members.
- Junior Members.
- Out Station Service Officer.
- Applicants for Full Membership.
- Silent Memberships.
- Serving Officers `Family Membership.
- Retired Officers` Family Membership.
- Specially Nominated Person.
- The name of any permanent, temporary, founder or Service Officer member, who remains absent for twelve calendar months after his/her name has been placed on the list of out station members on short leave; shall be transferred to the list of Absentee Members.
- Resident members shall pay a monthly subscription at such rate as the Executive Committee may from time to time determine for permanent, temporary and service officer members.
- Out station members shall pay a monthly subscription at a such rate to be decided by the Executive Committee and not exceeding one half of the monthly subscription for the time being of a resident member, payable within one month from the date of his/her return or immediately upon his/her name being placed on the list of Absentee Members, Ghatail.
- Serving absentee members shall pay Tk 50/- per month as monthly subscription or as decided by the Executive Committee. One year subscription to be taken in advance in case of any absentee membership. A civil absentee member shall pay Tk 50/- per month or as decided by the Executive Committee.
- A permanent or temporary member whose monthly subscription is not paid within six months after the same become payable, shall be at the expiry of that period ceased to be member of the club and his/her name shall be removed from the list of members accordingly. The Executive Committee may, if the default is sufficiently explained and the arrears are paid, restore the membership of such member at any time within one year from such date of default.
Fees/Subscriptions of GGC:
|Ser.||Category||Registration/Membership Fee||Monthly Fee|
|1.||Serving Offrs (Capt & Below)||2,000.00||150.00|
|2.||Serving offr (Major & above)||2,000.00||300.00|
|3.||Rtd Mil offr||4,000.00||400.00|
|4.||Civ Govt Officer||5,000.00||500.00|
|5.||Businessman and other civ||1,00,000.00||600.00|
|9.||Membership Transfer Fee||1,500.00||1,000.00|
View List of our Members
Become a Member
Become a Member
To becaome a memeber of ghtail golf club, you can Download form here,
Download Membership Form for Absentee
Download Membership Form for Govt. Officer & Retired Defence Officer
Download Membership Form for Civil Persons
Download Membership Form for Defence Service Officer
- News flash
- Notice Board
President Of GGC
Chief of Army StaffGeneral Iqbal Karim Bhuiyan, psc
Sr Vice President
|Major General Md Shafiqur Rahman, SPP, afwc, psc|
VP (Admin and Fin)
|Brigadier General AKM Shamsuddin, awc, psc|
VP (Tournament Committee)
|Brigadier General Kamrul Islam, ndc, psc|
Golf Capt & Chairman Handicap Committee
|Brigadier General Mohammad Omar Zahid, psc|
Chairman Entertainment and Golf Promotion Committee
|Colonel Md Iftekhar Ahmed, afwc, psc, lsc|
Chairman (Dev Committee)
|Station Commander (By Appt)|
Member (Entertainment and Golf Promotion Committee)
|Colonel Md Khalilur Rahman, psc|
|Lt Colonel Ahsan Aziz|
Asst Member Secy
|Major Md Humayun Kabir, psc|
Member (Tournament Committee)
|Lt Colonel Md Nurus Salam|
|Major Mahmud Hasan|
Member (Dev Committee)
|Lt Colonel SM Merazul Islam|
Member (Dev Committee)
|Abul Fyez, GE (Army) Ghatail|